Friday, November 30, 2012

Beauty Review: Stila Holiday Brush Set

*Gift Idea*

Stila Holiday Brush Set

so pretty :)

Black Friday brought me a nice long weekend of shopping, and the cutest brush set ever! 


So Stila's Holiday Collection is always one of my favorites, but considering I don't really need a new eyeshadow palette, the minute I saw these brushes I was convinced! For $28 you get 5 great quality brushes that generally run in the $20 range and are the most gorgeous color blue that I'm debating painting my walls in it!  


Full length, top quality Stila brushes, this set includes the #4, 5, 24 and 33a +33b brushes. The kit is great if you want some all around brushes, or if you know someone who needs a few good eye (shader and liner/smudger) and face (powder, foundation, and concealer) brushes as a holiday gift. 


They are such a pretty blue, and the packaging is great for the special friend/mom/sister/aunt/cousin/roomie/you get the idea in your life :)

The set is available at Ulta and Stila.com for $28 and that is a really great deal. And for a bigger gift, it pairs well with any of Stila's holiday eyeshadow palettes and lipglaze sets (also major steals/deals!)

Ciao for Now, M

PS: In the month of December I will be putting *Gift Idea* in the heading if the post includes what I think is a great holiday gift idea :) Easy enough, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment