Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ulta Haul + Beauty Reviews

I think I've been shopping too much? 

Training for Black Friday, obviously ;)


So I went to Ulta about two weeks ago now and I picked up three products I thought were worth doing mini beauty reviews on. 


Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner 




So I've used this leave in conditioner every time I've washed my hair since I bought it, and although it doesn't smell very nice (it smells super natural, the way organic products tend to smell...it's hard to describe, but it isn't flowery or sweet or spicy or anything, it's just kind of clean) it has definitely made my hair shinier. The directions say to spray it on damp or just towel dried hair and comb through.


NYX Lip Gloss in #160 Tea Rose


I had been looking for a lip gloss that was between a berry and pink color and this lipgloss is just the right amount of red berry and sweet pink to wear everyday. It has the normal NYX cherry scent, and it is great alone or over a lightly tinted pink lip balm or butter.  



 EOS Lip Balm Alice in Wonderland Collection



EOS is famous for their egg shaped lip balms, and they have come out with this collection of Disney's Alice in Wonderland inspired balms in their famous egg packaging. The eggs have little Mickey Mouse heads embedded in the opening, and they come in three amazing flavors, Blueberry Potion, Watermelon Wonderland and Sweet Vanilla Nonsense. They look super cute together and who can say no to Disney inspired products?! I know I've been coveting the products in Sephora's Cinderella collection *sigh*...

So, I think I'm ready for Black Friday... :)

Ciao for Now, M

No comments:

Post a Comment