Monday, October 8, 2012

Nail Polish Review: Essie's Stylenomics


Perfect Fall/Winter Dark Polish?

you be the judge!



So I picked up Essie's Stylenomics, part of their Fall 2012 collection, about two or three weeks ago and I didn't think the weather called for such a strong, dark color just yet. Then this weekend New York decided that winter had come early and now it is freezing... :( 

But! that means I'm busting out my fall-to-winter nail polishes, and Stylenomics is perfect for that. 
Color Profile: I'd say it is a green-blue with the lights off, it's pretty dark and in low lighting it looks black. If you like the black nail look, but aren't daring enough for OPI's Black Onyx, or you just want a little something special, this is the perfect dark nail polish that doesn't scream goth! It is extremely chic and I love it for this chilly fall. 







Essie's Stylenomics (Fall 2012), 2 coats, natural lighting 


Ciao for Now, M




No comments:

Post a Comment