Friday, September 7, 2012

Beauty Review: OPI Nail Polish "Not Like The Movies"

OPI's "Not Like The Movies" Nail Polish

Galaxy Nails in a Bottle?


This summer's nail trends were amazing, from chevron nails and ombre nails to the ever elusive galaxy nails. Well, I am quite daring when it comes to nail trends and trying nail tutorials, but the galaxy nails just looked too hard and didn't interest me as much as other nails trends.
Well, I went to a Duane Reade (local New York drugstore, owned by Walgreens) the other day looking for light bulbs and I was actually in a newer renovated one where the beauty section is massive and looks like a department store! Of course, I found myself in front of the OPI display. It really made me feel like I was in a candy store! But this one bottle of nail polish drew me in with its holographic color and glitter, it looked stellar, pun intended.


OPI Nail Lacquer in "Not Like the Movies"


The classic OPI bottle, brush and formula included, this nail polish has a green, lavender and gray metallic color blend that makes it look out of this world. Different from the galaxy nail trend that uses navy or black bases, this polish also reminds me of Northern Lights (visible in the arctic). It changes colors depending on the angle you view it from, it has dainty silver glitter, and it's OPI so you know it is a great quality, what's not to love?
OPI's "Not Like the Movies" and accent nail in Essie's "No Place like Chrome"

Nothing. If you want galaxy nails without the struggle and work, go grab this nail polish from your local drugstore!


Ciao for Now, M

No comments:

Post a Comment